Players Keno is the place for live Las Vegas style keno in Papillion. Located adjacent to Jerzes Sports Bar and Grill, Players Keno features the newest, state of the art keno equipment, over 20 large HD keno screens, 4 comfortable lounge areas, and some of the best payouts in the entire Omaha Metro Area. We have paid out millions of dollars in winnings.
Play Keno and Win Up to $50,000 Instantly
With a variety of over 12 different keno games, Players Keno has something for all types of player. We are committed to offering all guests the most enjoyable place to sit back, relax, and have a great time playing your favorite game.
How To Play Players Keno
Keno is a game where 20 numbers, ranging from 1 to 80, are selected each game. You must select 1 to 15 numbers per game. The numbers you select should be marked down on a bet slip, along with the amount you wish to wager and the amount of games you wish to play. The amount per wager can range from the minimum level required up to a maximum of $100 per game. After your bet is placed, you will receive a computer generated ticket. Please check your tickets for accuracy before the game has started. After the numbers are drawn, if you have a winning ticket, return it to the keno writer for payment. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of our friendly staff for assistance.
Players Keno Rules
- You must be 19 years of age or older to play keno. Proof of age may be requested at any time.
- Total aggregate limit per game is $50,000 to all winning players participating in the game.
- Any tickets wagered must be claimed within seven (7) days after the last game is played.
- Please check your tickets to be certain that they have been entered correctly. Players are responsible to check their tickets for errors prior to the start of the game. Players Keno is not responsible for errors.
- The IRS requires a W-2G Form to be filed on all net keno winnings over $1,500.00, 10% is the maximum that can be paid out in cash. The remainder will be paid by check. You will be required to present two (2) forms of identification. Proof of social security number must be presented. All non-resident aliens will be subject to a 30% tax on winnings in excess of $1,500.00, which will be taken out at the time of payment.
- Minimum wager per ticket is $1.00. Maximum wager per single game ticket is $100.00.